Going out on your own and trying to find a niche in the market is to be commended, but starting a new business in Australia is not as easy as it may seem. Many businesses go under within the first 2 years and others follow shortly after that. The rent in the Sydney area just goes up and up every year and the cost of doing business follows suit. There is so much money to spend before you even open up your doors like office equipment, staff, setting up a phone and internet connection and all that before you even have a customer. People wanting to have their own businesses are now looking for ways to save money at the outset and one way to do this is to get yourself a virtual office. A virtual office is an office that isn’t there physically, so there is no lease to pay and you get to conduct your business from anywhere.
If you are currently looking into setting up a virtual office in Sydney then you will be amazed at all the benefits that are there to be had. Virtual offices offer you the freedoms that you don’t get with a brick and mortar office and the advantages are endless. Let’s have a look at some of those advantages here.
- There is no commute time to the office. Generally, most people in the Sydney area spend about 3 hours getting ready to go to and go to work. That time can now be spent actually doing something constructive that is going to benefit your business. Cutting out the commute means employees are more focused on their jobs.
- With a virtual office, both you and your employees are more active. They are not tied to a desk and recent medical information states that sitting at a desk all day, every day, is really not good for your heart. If employees are working virtually, like from home, they will naturally be moving around as they think and work.
- The high level of flexibility that a virtual office gives employees and you mean that you have lunch when you are hungry, you can have a shower if you are feeling a little tired and if you want to pop out for a moment, that’s OK as you can make the time up later.
- With a virtual office, you can hire the best employees from all over the world where the talent lies. Modern communication allows us to talk to our employees and customers from anywhere.
- There’s no office lease, no payments for utilities and none of the costs that you would normally associate with a brick and mortar office. These savings can be passed on to customers and your base will grow meaning more profits. You can then plough these profits back into your growing business.
Technology now allows us to do business from anywhere and a virtual office opens up a multitude of opportunities to businesses that wouldn’t otherwise have them.